Hope you will enjoy the pictures.
I was really happy with how the completed table turned up.
The light could have been better but unfortunately the weather was terrible on sunday... Also I do need a "proper" camera, mine is just not good enough (sorry, writing it down for my husband to read... just in case !)
I would love to know what you think !
I am hoping this will answer most of your questions but please leave me a comment if you would like to know something else.
Dessert and treats:
- Vanilla panna cotta with raspberry coulis
- Chocolate brownie bites
- Chocolate mud cake with chocolate cream cheese buttercream, covered in red sugarpaste roses (Inspired from Peggy Porschen Bed of Roses cake)
- Red velvet cake with vanilla cream cheese buttercream. Visit I am Baker's tutorial to find out how to make the piped roses.
- Red velvet cake pops
- Heart shaped chocolates (From John Lewis)
- Cherry lips sweets (from local sweet shop)
- Bailey's individual Cheesecakes: now this was my first attempt at making cheesecakes and since I was using the glass containers (not suitable for oven use) I had to use a no-bake cheesecake recipe. Unfortunately they were not so good so I have decided not to share the recipe since I would not recommend them.
For party decorations you can read this previous post
- tutorial for the paper flower ball from the House of Smiths
- Subway art printable from Every Creative Endeavor
Sunday Showcase party
Sundae Scoop party